- Stunning Warehouse Conversion
- Exposed Original Blockwork
- Mezzanine Area Boardwalk
- Contemporary Open Plan Specification
Following on from the successful letting of 81b Campshires to a leading US based tech company, joint agents Knight Frank and Murphy Mulhall are now launching its sister building, 81a Campshires at Sir Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2.
This stunning warehouse conversion and restoration project will deliver approximately 342 sq.m. (3,681 sq. ft.) of prime work space on the banks of the River Liffey offering superb views of the many iconic buildings and structures along its stretch.
Its South Docklands location (recently re-named SOBO district) adjoins the Grand Canal or “Silicon Dock” area and is home to a wide range of leading professional services and tech companies.
Surrounding 81a Campshires, is an abundance of fine eateries, cafés, hotels and leisure amenities. Everything you would expect from a prime South Docklands location. Across the River there are even more shops/restaurants/cafes and bars in Dublin’s Financial Services Centre.
The property is accessible by all the main transport services – the DART at Pearse Street, the new LUAS stop at Trinity and the majority of Dublin Bus routes all within walking distance. There is also a Dublin Bikes station located directly outside the property.
The re-design of 81a Campshires is a mix between Conservation and Contemporary architecture. The end product delivers panoramic views of the city with spacious floor to ceiling heights in a bright naturally lit environment.
Key features of the re-development:
- Mezzanine floor with raised roof and sky lights
- River boardwalk converted to a terrace area with glass balustrade
- Impressive double height lobby & reception area
- Restoration & reinstatement of the original elevations with solid oak shutters and clerestory window
Internally, the building is fitted to a very high standard offering a full CAT-A specification to include:
- Raised access flooring at Ground level
- Solid oak floor at mezz level
- Fully air conditioned with state of the art building services
- High spec Male & Female toilets with shower facilities
Barry LydonEmail: email@example.com